Off Into The Infinite Universe...

Welcome Back My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends...
This is for everyone who has a strange fascination with loopy structures, paradoxes, science, quantum physics, the nature of duality, the internet, cyber culture, philosophy, and any one who has stayed up into the late hours contemplating infinities.If any of you have any contributions for posts, paradoxes, mathematical infinities, or anything that has loopy nature send it to DamntheMachine09@aol.com

Support The Infinite Blog!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Send in your pics of you're computer set ups!


This is the G3, I got from a thrift store last week. I mentioned it in my last post. Its pretty much stock, nothing fancy done to it. But it reminds me if you have any pictures of your computers that you want to send in, I'll post them up, for the "community" (which looks like its 3 people) to see. Send 'em in to damnthemachine09@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment